Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day! Well today was Scotts 1st fathers day, last year we sort of celebrated but I was 7 months pregnant and I wasn't ready to really celebrate it because I hadn't come to terms that I was going to be a mother which meant that Scott would be a father. We celebrated it nice though, we got him an electric razor and a hat that he has been eyeing, he was very pleased with is gifts.

On most holidays we try to go to Scotts grandmothers house which is like a block away so that everyone can pass Taylor around and visit with Scotts family. Today we had a bunch of fun, Scott was off playing volleyball with most of the men and I sat and chit chatted with Scotts Stepmother and Grandma and Grandpa and we shared stories on how we met our significant others. I want to make sure to write down all of the stories so that I can make some sort of book since scott knows nothing about his family which is sad but hey hes a boy so i shouldnt expect it. I ate so much I think that I look like im 4 months pregnant from all the food lol ... then I got home from eating all that food to my mothers homemade ice cream cake, it was her first time making it and it was absolutely delicious! so now we are just relaxing and tay is sleeping sooo im going to maybe do like a survey type thing....

1 comment:

morecrazyclan said...

I enjoyed reading your journal!Nice music too!!!!