Monday, June 30, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? S&tc
4. What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, S&tc, SVU
5. What did you have for breakfast? nada
6. What is your middle name? Ileana
7. What food do you dislike? anything that comes out of the water.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have favorite cds just mixed homemade cds.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda Protege
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Cheese and Extra Mayo OR Chicken carbonara from Quiznos
11. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty.
12. Favorite item of clothing? sweatpants.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Argentina.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? F21
15. Where would you retire to? Florida like the rest of the oldies.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I'd say 3 years ago Mohegan sun then surprise party.
17. Favorite sport to watch? I don't find sports too entertaining to watch.
18. What is the furthest place this post will go? Argentina
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Nobody lol
20. When is your birthday? March 4th
21. If you are married, where did you meet your spouse? I'm not married. But TGIF's
22. Are you a morning person or a Night person? neither hahhaha
23. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
24. Pets? yes an annoying little pomeranian, but I love him anyway.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm a nanny!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a flight attendant while my brother was the pilot.
27. How are you today? exhausted!
28. What is your favorite candy? I don't really like candy I'll take your cookies though.
29. What is your favorite flower(s)? I guess roses.
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 16th
32. What is your full name? Cintia Ileana Vargas
31. What are you listening to right now? Cecilia venting.
34. What was the last thing you ate? pizza rolls.
35. Do you ever wish on stars? I dont have time for all of that.
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I'm on the phone with Cecilia.
39. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi
40. Favorite restaurant? Mac Grill or Carabbas
41. Hair color? Brown for now, blonde soon
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbies
43. Summer or winter? Fall
44. Hugs or kisses? I''m not a touchy feely person
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
46. Coffee or tea? i guess mint tea.
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? no?
48. When was the last time you cried? It's been a while
49. What is under your bed? Nothing could be under there.
.50. What did you do last night? Went fishing with scott and walmart
51. What are you afraid of? fish
52. Salty or sweet? sweet
53. How many keys on your key ring? 5
54. How many years at your current job? 8 months.
55. Favorite day of the week? sunday
56. How many towns have you lived in? a few
57. Do you make friends easily? not really anymore.
58. How many people will you send this to? nobody
59. How many will respond? ? I don't know
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I woke up at around 5:45 and made my way over to Ana's house to watch her kids until 1030isham. Ben was hilarious as always and very well behaved today. (I didn't mention Belly because shes ALWAYS a good girl)
Me: "Ben you got a haircut? It looks great!!"
Ben: "Yeah! I had to get it because my hair was dirty, nasty and had bugs in it"
Ana wash your son (hahaha im kidding)
After coming home from that I hung out with Licky all day and ate Mac and Cheese. (not all day i was just mentioning what we had lol) THEN Alley came along and we putted around and they told me all about their vaca. I was jealous of course, you can't just pick up and go on vacation with your friends when you have a baby...it just doesn't work that way. So then i showered after they left and got ready and went on my interview for Nannying.
I must say I really really like the family. I will be watching a 2 year old boy that is absolutely adorable. Just a few days a week and I have a feeling it is going to work out really good, he seems really mellow! The father is a cop in manchester and the mother works at AAA. All in all we just all got a long so well, It was like we knew each other already because all we were doing was joking around with each other and just had a good time on an interview, who wouldve thought that wouldve been possible? I can't wait, I start July 7th.
Enough about that, tomorrow I'm going to the beach! yayy! With Alicia and Alley, I should probably hang out with Jess this week because I feel bad I haven't hung out with her in a few days. I really like that Alicia always helps me with Taylor when she is around, she plays with him and always wants to hold him. She is very helpful.
Alright goodnight, I'll tell you how the beach goes. OH and by the way its going to be crappy weather other than tomorrow so enjoy it. I feel like we live in seattle lately!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Pretty Neat huh? I wish they made it in my size, it lights up and vibrates like its taking off! So what else I have an interview on Wednesday Night to watch a little boy in South Windsor and I am stoked! I hope that i get it it would be fun and give me some extra cash. Wish me luck
As always heres some pictures of my cutie patooty..
This post is Dedicated to My big brother Martin! Happy Belated Birthday (only on my blog spot because i am not Rob, and i did call you on your day) I guess I should tell you a little bit about Martin since everyone that reads this probably doesn't know him...
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Last night Scott went out with his friends like usual (my friends are on vaca so i don't mind) and we went to bed VERY late because Rob was over due to a little squabble with Monica (but that's another story for another day,..we wont go there) I think we went to bed at 3ish. (I go to bed usually at like 9o'clock ha ah, i like sleep) Anywhoo, Scott has a really bad sleep walking/talking problem which most people would find creepy, i usually mess with him and just go along with what he says. WELL..Last night we were sleeping and he JUMPED out of the bed and yelled "THERES A SNAKE IN THE BED!" having Taylor in bed with us, of course my only reaction was to jump out of bed as fast as possible and assess the situation...I didn't realize until today that he was actually sleep walking and i would've been comfortable in bed instead of sleeping on the couch. But after he said that I said "WHERE? AND IS THAT POSSIBLE??" he said "I SWEAR I JUST SAW IT, I THINK IT WAS IN THIS BED.." and that's what got me thinking, and maybe it was because it was the middle of the night that i didn't think about that comment until this morning. Anyway, he searched the bed cautiously and said that he saw it again (i was standing there and he definitely did not see it, but he was throwing the comforter around so i just figured i wouldn't take a risk) After i threatened him that i would stay here because this story was pretty ridiculous he told me to take the chance if i wanted to but he was out of there...(i was scared and too tired to think) Again he insisted that he saw it and so he went to the closest couch to sleep on, and i got stuck with the small couch with the baby and no blanket but he was sleep walking so he wasn't going to be considerate at that point, so i sat there for a few minutes and went to the couch downstairs where Rob was playing video games (it must have been like 430 by then) and so i ignored the stealing of cars video game and went to sleep there and then. You think that this story is over huh? Think again, about an hour later Scottie comes running downstairs looks over at the couch where im sleeping and yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I say "SLEEPING WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING??" and so he walks away and goes and sleeps in the other room. OVERALL the worst night of his sleep walking other then the incidents where he has picked me up while i have been sleeping(while i was pregnant may i add) and dropped me on the other couch.
Today was very very very boring. I should've had a garage sale Ana because i didn't even end up going to Scott's Dads house, we are going tomorrow instead. I cleaned the room since the whole flooding thing happened and that's really about it...we went to Walmart later on after Scott went fishing to buy baby food. We were supposed to go to a party tonight and mom was going to babysit but i got tired, i really have no desire to go to this shindig and i really need to get out of the house but no thanks. I will pass.
i hope everyone had a good weekend!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Ben: "NO ITS NOT BROKEN MOM! (crying.)
It was the funniest conversation , I'ms ure i left something out, I was almost crying.......
Ben after i bribed him....and threatened to take away his chinese toy hahaha
Taylor and Belly playing, they love playing with each other!
And the favorite Niece...
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
On most holidays we try to go to Scotts grandmothers house which is like a block away so that everyone can pass Taylor around and visit with Scotts family. Today we had a bunch of fun, Scott was off playing volleyball with most of the men and I sat and chit chatted with Scotts Stepmother and Grandma and Grandpa and we shared stories on how we met our significant others. I want to make sure to write down all of the stories so that I can make some sort of book since scott knows nothing about his family which is sad but hey hes a boy so i shouldnt expect it. I ate so much I think that I look like im 4 months pregnant from all the food lol ... then I got home from eating all that food to my mothers homemade ice cream cake, it was her first time making it and it was absolutely delicious! so now we are just relaxing and tay is sleeping sooo im going to maybe do like a survey type thing....
Saturday, June 14, 2008
So Analia told me that I write just like I would in my journal, so here I go..
Today Scott, Taylor and I went to the South Windsor Strawberry & Craft festival, it was verrrrrry hot. We got taylors caracature done which looked absolutely nothing like him, i think i could've done a better job.(But we felt bad because nobody visited the artists "booth" the entire time we were there so we said what the hey poor guy). There was a crap load of jewelery (needless to say i wanted it all) and other neat things. What else?... i went to the mall during the crazy storm and I think i stayed like 20 minutes because I carried Taylor the whole time and it was packed and annoying. Then when i got home i gave tay din din and then sleep he went....or so i thought until my brother Rob came to visit with his baby and they woke Taylor up.. bah. Scott got home a little later and stayed while i went to Target. Target is my favorite store EVER, i wish i couldve stayed longer but Taylor gets cranky at night if im not around so i grabbed what i needed and on i went...
I'll write more later i guess.