Friday, August 10, 2012

Can I blog twice in one day????


Sure I can, the kids are eating breakfast..no big deal. 

I want to tell you about my newest venture. (which is exactly that,..risky) 

I joined Spin classes with Alicia. If you haven't heard what it is..it is a class where you sit on stationary bikes and ride the heck out of them while your up, your down, your crouching over the bike, your all over the place. They BLAST music at 5:45am to motivate you to petal faster and the teacher yells stuff to try and motivate you as well. It is quite intense. 


My body feels like it should be in a coma, I can barely crouch down on the floor, but on the flip side I have a ton of energy! So we are on day 4 of Spin classes, today we skipped since we are so sore and we don't want to strain ourselves but we will be doing some sort of replacement exercise for the day since I have a ton of weight to lose. 

I weighed myself today and I lost 2 pounds. 

That is all. Toodles. 

1 comment:

Analia and Co. said...

Wow...I'm impressed! And the baby's room is so cute!