Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm back!

I am!

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in life, I just do not know when to find time to update. But it is important to me so hopefully I will be able to fit blogging in somehow into my schedule.

Taylor is now 2 1/2 years old! I cannot believe the last time I wrote he was not even 1 yet!

Alot has happend so lets try and think what is different.

1. Taylor is growing into such an intelligent but yet sassy young boy.

2. I moved! Just down the street from Mom. (Which i like)

3. I went back to work in March 2009. Which is great, yet challenging to be away from my love bug.

4. I am engaged! (Which doesn't change much but it will get my sisters off my back =)

5. I have yet to go back to school since 2 semesters ago. (Which completely dissapoints me)

I think thats really it to be honest. How sad...Time doesn't change MUCH.

I'm excited to start blogging again! Are you??


1 comment:

Analia and Co. said...

Sweet! i want pictures. As if I can't see you in person!