It was the day that Taylor started going to the potty. He had no accidents and he got 8 stickers on his chart. (somewhere around there)
Today again ,...no accidents and he even went poop!! That was seriously the highlight of the year. It feels so good to say that he is half way there!! Is it disgusting that i even took a picture? And that i almost cried over.....POOOP??? This means...
- I did it!! I successfully potty trained him.
- He can go to pre-school in September.
- NO MORE DIAPERS! Until my next kid that is...
- I am done changing smelly diapers.
- Bragging rights that my 2 1/2 year old BOY is potty trained. ( and so quickly I might add)
- No more outings with me forgetting to bring a diaper (oops!)
- I'm sorry did i mention NO more diapers?!?!?!?!?
Excuse my excitement, but if you have children.. you understand the excitement of this all. Now maybe we can get another dog??.....Just sayin...