Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Heres another one for yall

1. Can you cook? I can, I guess you'll have to ask Scott if i'm any good at it though. =)

2. What was your dream growing up? I wanted to be famous, ...for something.

3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish i had ANY talent at all, it seems as though my whole family has something they are good at and i must not have gotten any of those genes lol

4. Favorite place? In my room with the laptop with Taylor.

5. Favorite fruit? Watermelon and yes i can eat an entire one.

6. What was the last book you read? Some college book, It wasnt exactly my favorite book.(yawn)

7. What zodiac sign are you? Pisces!
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? I HAD my belly button pierced but its not so attractive when your stomache expands. (preggo)

9. Worst habit? Getting upset easily.

10. What's your favorite store? Forever 21

11. What is your favorite sport? sport???

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Eh I'm a little pesimistic. (unfortunately)

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? With who?

14. Best thing to ever happen to you? Taylor

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I have a birthmark of sunglasses where the sun don't shine. (ha!)

16. Do have any pets? I do, he's a little jerk.

17. Do you like to dance? I love to dance! I think i've lost some of my moves though.

18. What time is it where you are now? 10:28 pm

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Neither, I dont know why anyone would think they were "cute" though.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be??? Thats easy, I would lose the Whale look.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? WHO!? I don't know who..

22. What color eyes do you have? Brown.

23. Favorite dinner? Gosh i have so many but I would prob. have to say anything alfredo.

24. Whos your best friend? Thats easy.. Taylor

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? I'll spell it out for you S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G!

26. Coke or Pepsi? I am quite a sucker for pepsi.

27. Favorite coffee drink? I don't drink coffee. But I love the smell of it! (and the ice cream aint so bad itself)

28. Do you believe in astrology? I truly do.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Eat, obviously. (Spoken from a true fatty)
30. Do you swear? Eh I have a bit of weakness...I try not to

31. Biggest pet peeve? Fakes. Liars
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Boring.

No comments: